Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Thursday Everyone!


I have added a few recipes, links to recipes, and links I find very helpful!  Tonight we are have Sasha'a Beans, a recipe my friend gave me, super YUMMY, with brown rice, and a side salad.  I will post it in a few!  Today is a cardio day for me, but I have a very fussy almost 2 yr old keeping me up all night and I have been waiting for the doc to call me!  Unfortunately crap happens when you have a family especially one of my size and going to the gym just isn’t an option.  I used to beat myself up but I am over making myself feel bad.  I have one down day a week and that is usually Sunday, but when things like this arise I just switch my down day simple as that!  However I still did 150 crunches, 200 jumping jacks, 90 seconds sitting on an imaginary chair, 90 squats, 120 leg lifts,  34 push-ups (30 were on my knees), and 1.45 second plank.  All of that may seem like a lot especially if you are just starting out, so divide all this up by three and do them Morning, Afternoon, and Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment